Sunday, April 09, 2006

wat a wk

this wk is totali crazy....
partly made worse by the edb qn...
took up alot of my time...cos i duno how to ans tt qn...
in e end, i jux wack la....dun care liao....
din reali prepare my teaching materials...
sec 1 teach new topics so used power pt all e way for this wk
sec is test n go thru ws
anyway, this wk onli 3daes working wk
will b over soon....
went for my grading 2dae....
guessed i sld haf passed.....hope so la
den one last grading to my black belt...
super looking forward to it....
haven reali went to visit my grandma this wk
went once but she's sleeping while waiting for her tea time snacks....
mux go n visit her soon....
this wk finali over soon...b it wheather e ending is a gd one or not...
life still goes on n i will jux pick myself up if i fall...
as simple as tt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home