Saturday, March 25, 2006

nuh visit

finali i started my first step in my nuh volunteer work together wif zhichao....
went for a orientation....tot onli a few pple....
hence me and zhichao was quite shocked when we saw a rm filled wif pple....
4 guys and e rest r gers.....
den was a intro, den indicate wat we wanted to do for the diff activities and lastly a short interaction wif the social workers.....
me put playing wif kids patients as my first chioce...cos i dun tink i can handle adults and elderly...and i haf always prefer to deal wif kids....cos dey r more innocent....
next was lunch wif zhichao at bukit panjang plaza....ate kfc....so hapi....
then was tuition.....n after tt i went home to prepare my teaching materials...
jux finished 2 ws for the sec 3 norm acad....
need to type a test for sec 1 norm tech n mark 2 assignment for my sec 1 express b4 i can call it a dae for this wk....
so shag man....
but looking forward to the merseyside derby ltr at ben's hse.....wif e guys....
will b great man....
i tell myself....
i wont allow me to live in boredom n haf no life even when i m busy wif my teaching,
i will make time for my grandma ( i haven visit her this wk, going tmr), my frens, my fitness, my volunteer work, my tkd, my guitar, my famili etc....
even if tt means i slp less....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home