Monday, April 03, 2006

haiz.....

starting to gif up hope on my norm tech class liao....
i m losing control over dem, or sld i sae, i neva had control over dem in e first place....
tink jux let dem learn it thru e hard way...
suffered or fall badly n u will learn....
since dey dun wan to listen to me.....i shall only help those who care to help themselves.....
but my upper sec class n my express is still ok....
allowed 1 guy to use hp 2dae in my class to communicate wif his bro
he was very down 2dae n i realised it's bcos his bro is going to jail....so naturali, he's sad...
n tink he's quite close to his bro....
i mean rule is rule n sometimes haf to bend it abit....
suddenly realise my life quite dependent on tv...cos my tv was sent for repair...
my dad n mum quarrel again...
over a tv...tt my mum sent for repair....wifout telling him....
i duno wat to say....but it's jux so stupid...
jux over 1 tv...
it's a waste of energy...
i m sick of it liao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home