Friday, March 24, 2006

my mood is bad

1st wk of my relief teacher career ended....
conclusion.....3 out of my 6 classes r interested in learning....
e rest, i dun wan to gif much a damned liao....
i tried for 1 wk....
i m tired....i even realises that i m losing my temper more easili and i am losing my patience alot more easili...
was tutoring my cousin jux now....dun tink she's putting in effort...
den my tone got quite fierce...den she abit scared...almost wanted to cry i tink....
mayb cos i m sick of witnessing pple not paying attention and putting in effort....
but mayb bcos it's a fri nite...so abit restless?
i duno
i m jux sorry tt i scared her and almost lost my temper den....
unless i go to my gd classes, if not basicali i m shouting in other lessons....
somehow felt tt i haf changed alot.....n mayb something like cut off frm this world.....
everydae i will teach....den go home n prepare next dae lesson....sometimes i will go for tkd....
my wkend is spent giving tuition n preparing next wk lesson....
i dun mind spending e time...but who appreciates it?
i dun wan to waste my time....
a run this afternoon did me some gd....felt better den.....
but when i reached home n saw my parents quarrelling, suddenli i m jux so sian wif life....
so sian tt i feel like i can jux leave my hse and go out to survive on my own....
i m jux so sian wif everything...
tink i m a loser and i haf not done anything in my life....
i m down and out.....very....
i need to tok to someone.....but no one is der.....
i m losing focus again....
tink she quite hapi now....got a bf to luv her n dote her n someone tt she can tok to....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home