Sunday, March 26, 2006

great match

went to watch liverpool vs everton match at ben's hse yesterdae wif e guys....
great match, great company....
ch, yuhao, larry, ben, enyu n jy were der.....
had fun....n not bad i managed to finished marking the MCQ portion of my assignment WS for sec 1 express....
first time marking papers.....felt so funny....
duno if i got make mistakes esp when i m pretty distracted by the soccer match....
after tt was supper at bukit panjang and we sat der chatting past midnite....
luckili larry drove.....hence i reached home at ard 1 am.....
managed to drag myself out of my bed this morning to play bball....
haven play for a long time and hence i tink i sucks now....
need more practise......
so afternoon wat sld i do?
go visit my grandma, go my cousin's place to zap WS, mark my papers,
type out my sec 1 norm tech test paper....n mayb prepare my ppt slides for e sec 3 norm acad next chapter....
sound like a lot of things....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home