Monday, March 27, 2006

m i doing too many things?

went to visit my grandma yesterdae in the afternoon....
suddenly felt that she had aged alot liao...
her hair oso v long liao....abit carn recognise her....
n once again, i only stayed for a while...cos she asked me to leave....
her mood v bad dix few wks...
or mayb she alr carn remember who i m....
was toking to her yesterdae online....
she asked me if it's worthwhile to keep myself so so occupied?
i duno e ans....but i tot of tt qn e whole nite....
my wkly prog is like....
everydae (mon to fri) - relief teaching until ard 3pm....
thur n fri nite is tkd...wed nite is tuition....sat afternoon n morning is tuition too....
wkend oso is for preparing next wk teaching materials...
sun morning is for bball wif my cousins....
normally wkdae evenings r either for run or wts trg...(alternate daes if i can)
n now i still got nuh volunteer work....scholarships stuff....learn guitar....
n yesterdae i almost went to sign up for a 420km charity bike to desaru frm 27 to 29 may...
but i din in e end cos e trg reali take up too much of my time...
was pretty stressed yesterdae nite cos it seem to me tt i got alot of things to do n i cant complete dem....
my neighbour sae i slim down alot....mayb cos i m doing too many things liao...
but like wat i told her...
i m on a rd of no return....der's no way i can turn back in time...
it's nvm possible for anythings...
so since i have started doing those things liao...i jux need to brave it thru and hope i can take it...
finali received an sms frm natsteel informing me tt i m shortlisted for the 2nd round of interview...tink it's final round if i m not wrong...
hope i can make it thru tt round too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home