Friday, March 31, 2006

i did something funni to my class 2dae

finali i tink i haf found the way to get my norm tech n mayb other classes to keep quiet n do my work....went to 1A3 and did something funni
made e whole class stand for 30min...cos dey v noisy
den blasted those tt still can play while standing n those tt duno how to stand properly...
e whole class quite stunned and for e first time in 2 wks, i finali got the silent n peace i had always wanted in my tech classes...
den i managed to make dem do their hw...
cos i sae if 1 din do, all will stand for the lesson...so if u wan to sabo the whole class....
n make every1 stand bcos u din do hw, pls go ahead....
den suddenli all started to do hw
n not bad...quite effective
was damned shag 2dae...n last nite too....
slept e afternoon away 2dae....
den at nite teach tuition
tmr morning got scholarship stuff....
i need my slp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home