Monday, March 20, 2006

interview

ok...2dae was pretty ok
i went to clementi town sec in e morning....
to c my 'upperstudy'....n find out abit more things frm him...
and suddenly it sound like i got alot of work to do....
so much tt i was a bit confused den n duno how to get started or how to sort out my tots...
so i sat in e staff rm n flipped thru e materials n tink silentli how to do a gd job...
but i m still not sure....din reali amke frens wif e rest of e teachers but got e feeling tt dey r v fun b to wif...
thou e age gap seem quite big...i m e 2nd youngest der...der was another ger who's 19 this yr...
she's quite friendli n quite nice to tok to...
tmr is my first dae n i duno wat is in stall for me...
tok abit to mr hung too, my former form teacher in sec 2
den i went for my natsteel interview....n e verdit is i feel gd after e whole thing....
first was a corporate video...
den a essay writing, followed by some physcological test...
next up was a short tea break where we mingled with 2 scholars....
after tt, it's discussion time where we were given topics and we discuss abt it n e interviewers jux sat der n listened....
following tt, dey will proceed on to e interview....however not all will get selected for e interview...
i was lucky enuf...
n dey make me feel comfortable enuf n dey looked pretty satisfied wif me....
we joked too....it was v relax and i tink i haf impressed dem enuf....hope it's true....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home