Sunday, April 02, 2006

busy busy = pimples pimples?

once again, i din really get the rest i wanted this wkend
spent my sat morning at keppel....
quite ok....went to their shipyard and some onther business unit...
somehow got e feeling tt keppel is alot bigger den natsteel, in e sense tt it's more diverse...
den mayb i can get more experience....
but nmv la...c how things go....
finali i went for e run tt i had wanted to....thou only a short run...it's always gd to sweat it out....
den after tt was perparing my teaching material for next wk....
finali saw gwen online....so chatted abit wif her.....quite nice to chat wif....
dino her parents divorced....she looked so hapi....guessed she's strong ba....
sun was bball.....i m starting to get quite pissed playing wif those china men....
they like to play 6 on 6....carzy lor....so packed.....
den der's this bastard tt like to use his elbow alot....
me gana 2 or 3 times in a day...now my back hurts.....he's a farker....
he like rough n yet when i played rough wif him, he kao bei....
wtf man....
initiali wanted to visit ah ma after my tuition on sun....but it's raining cats n dogs when i m done wif my tuition...so i went home instead....
oh ya....smu called me in sat when i was sleeping...
i was called up for e smu scholarship interview...
tot i haf already gave up my place in smu....so was quite surprised to receive the call....
guess i will b going for e interview....
e only scenario where i will go to smu is dey offer me a scholarship n no other org offer me a sholarship....den i will go der so tt i can lighten the burden on my famili since my sis oso entering uni....anyway, it doesn't matter where i study...
c how lor
so next mon got driving, tue is smu scholarship, wed duno, thur tkd, fri natsteel second round and mayb tkd.....sat duno. sun is grading....
the coming wk sound quite packed to me....
hope i can make it thru=)
n ya, my pimples cuming out n my sis sae this is e result of not having enuf slp...
isit true?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home