Wednesday, April 12, 2006

scholarships

got my natsteel scholarship....
initial i was hapi....cos i finali got my scholarship...
but as i tink further....i m confused...
cos it's not my 1st choice scholarship...
edb is my first choice...follow by keppel and natsteel den e uni scholarship....
n i haven got a reply from keppel and edb...
keppel first round is next thur...edb final round is end apr....
n i got to accept e natsteel by next tue....
duno y dey rushed me? wan to grab me b4 others do so?
was abit confused until i tok to carol wong....
she's always able to make me c things from other pt of view n give me sound advice....
so guess after e tok 2dae...i haf sort of make up my mind wif rgds to this offer....
i will request to hold back my decision until mid may when i got all the replies from e other scholarships board b4 i make my decision....
guess it's reasonable n if dey reali wan me, dey sld b willing to accept my demand....
hope so..
if not guess i will reject e offer....
like wat carol wong sae...if i can convince 1 listed company ceo n their top management to offer me a scholarship, i sld b able to convince e rest...
hope so...anyway, this natsteel scholarship made me more confident of my own ability...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home