Tuesday, March 14, 2006

it fair....crowd control

tink haven blog for some time liao....
spent my wkend working at the it fair as a crowd control / security guard personnel...
it's jux for the experience and tink once is gd enuf liao...
cos prefer things tt will aid in my development....n perhaps such jobs don't...
but i mux sae tt it's alwaes fun doing wif the guys....dey r jux fun to b wif...
e times in e army perhaps made me more used to giving orders n b e one in charge...
hmm...security job sucks....i tink....
tink basicali i m paid 6 an hr to stand der n look at gers n ans stupid qn like where's carrefour, where e bk sale...where's e hush puppies sale....etc...
got numb looking at gers....
n e onli thing tt came to my mind when i c e gers was tt i m still proud to intro her as my gf to anyone...but it's all over liao la....mux face e fact n not run away frm it....
witnessed a surprise change in me....
in e past, when c a ger ( when i m still not wif her yet), i will like tink wah it will b gd if she's my gf....
but now....to me, it's jux any other ger in this world....i m contented to haf her....
but like wat i sae...past is past liao...
if i can stay single for so long b4 i found her...perhaps i can do it again...
going for a run ltr...sun is gd....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home