Friday, April 21, 2006

getting fitter?

tink i m getting fitter....e veins on my leg is cuming out liao....
n i can go at high speed for a longer distance without feeling shag at all.....
felt so gd abt it.....tink by the time i reach uni, i can run ahm liao...
dun need to wait until sept....e progress is gd....
supposed to go to agd for my scholarship interview but it's postponed due to the election....
so stupid...so my afternoon super free and i slept it away...haha...
guessed it's ok since i m lacking in my slp....
dis wk sldn't b so busy....
jux need to read thru the past yr paper n make sure i noe how to do
so sldn't b tt bad....but duno wat to do for this wkend...
mayb slp it away...reali quite tired...how long more can i take this kind of life?
my students kept linking me wif 1 of e relief teacher....
everytime dey mentioned gwen, i jux tot of her n e relationship....
but wat can i do?
i guessed i carn do anything...
carn stop e students frm toking abt it
carn salvage the relationship....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home