Thursday, April 13, 2006

damned pissed

i was damned pissed 2dae...
reali wan to fuck my 3a2 n 3c2....
told me wan to take after sch n onli like half the class turn up...
wat kind of fucking attitude is tt?
i swear i will make sure dey fall hard this term if this is the only way to make dem wake up their idea
n i will only allow those who wan to study to cum to my class....
e rest, i dun wan to gif a damn...
if e sch dun like wat i m doing, den i will jux quit....n i reali mean it this time....
n a babi boy made my dae 2dae...after e students made me so angry...
was at jp kfc wif craig....den when i was washing my hand. there's this babi boy tt looked at me n smile so i smile back...den he became v hapi....n start to wave his hand...so cute....
thx babi boy for making my dae....
natsteel dun allow me to delay my decision n hence i tink i will reject their offer...
finali ocbc replied me n hoped i can get this scholarship......
c how things go lor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home