Wednesday, February 22, 2006

a bit disappointed

did some wts 2dae n ran again cos tot tmr meeting her in the afternoon so carn run tmr...
howeva duno y my sixth sense tells me that she will sms me n tell me she carn make it tmr...
n she reali did sms me to tell me she carn make it tmr...
y my sixth sense so accurate...
my shape start to cum out liao..at least tt's wat i tot...
called a few tuition agencies 2dae...hope can find some students...dey sounded quite desperate for tutors..esp when i sae i tink i can teach jc econs...
econ so hard meh? tink it's the gift ba..like some pple may tink music is easy but tink i wont eva understand music....
2dae my mum cooked a damned nice soup...i wish i can cook tt for her to try...
she will b shocked...e soup plus my favourite herbal chicken tt i cooked personali for her...
den was dreaming abit den...like i m back wif her, i invited her to my hse for dinner...den she ate the dishes i cooked den i told her i cooked it...guess will b a v pleasant surprise den i tink she will go learn cooking frm her parents n let me try her cooking the next time...
a beautiful dream isn't it? human mind is powerful rite..can dream so far...i smiled as i dream...siao rite?
guess she reali busy wif her work ba....guess i still trust her alot...appreciate the effort she's making to squeeze time out for me to tok to her...
esp when i guess i m no longer one of her few top priorities le...
i mean u got sch work, bf, famili, frens...tink i below frens ba...maebi even lower...cos dun tink she even treat me like a fren now...
i m trying to accept the fact tt i haf reali lost her...n she told me tt to reali like someone u dun need to b wif her...u jux wan her to b hapi...yes i noe tt...but if i carn even tok to her n noe how's she's doing n how e fuck i noe if she's hapi...
actuali tink i jux hope she can treat me as her gd fren...tok to me when she need, let me noe if she's hapi or sad....tell me wat happen to her recentli....n maebi a meal like once in a blue moon...
is this hard? guess this is all i ask for...noe not possible to b wif her...
i mean she oso wan to noe how i m doing rite? n she can read my blog..but i duno how's she doing...n tt's y i feel so bad now...
saw a foto of ks' ex n her current bf...her bf's ugly...
reali curious abt the trend...
y gd looking gers dun go wif gd looking guys...
i mean der's good looking guys wif nice characters ard ma...
hope liverpool win 2nite n hope i can wake up in time to c the real madrid vs arsenal match...
jux dun wan to slp so much...me like recentli alwaes slp at ard 1 plus in the morning n wake up at 10am...quite bad...den after tt read newspaper, n take a afternoon nap den go exercise den watch tv n online at nite...
had dix kind of life for 2 wks liao...sick of it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home