Saturday, February 18, 2006

msg her still

carn take it liao..
still worried abt her eyes n so i msg her...
she sae her redness getting lesser n lesser day by day...
but still worried abt her...n her eyes...
suddenli duno y i got this tot...
wld everything be diff i m not a offr in the first place...
blasted ben on thur online...cos he sae' wah orficer, so free ar'
carn take it anymore so i blasted him n gif him a piece of my mind...
while i m an offr by trg, i m a human too, a fren too...n it's jux a rank tt i wear..my whole camp noe tt i dun tok abt rank...even down to the men...so y did my fren ard me keep saeing : ' offr leh, so u mux do this do tt cos u r offr'
1 yr liao
n tink it's time for this to end...
if i m not a offr, i wld haf more time to spend wif her, to noe her better etc...n more time for the things tt i wan to do n more time for my famili members...
so m i regretting my decision to b an offr?
i duno, i dun tink so...e times in ocs, the experiences dis 2 yrs made me matured alot n dey were all memories..b it gd experience or bad experience...but it costed me a few things in life...
so is this wat dey meant by ' in life, u gif n take, u lost some, u gain some'
maebi ba
so late liao...tink slp liao ba..wan to wake up n run in the morning...
hope i can wake up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home