Wednesday, February 15, 2006

breakfast

i was having breakfast dix morning...
when suddenli a tot came to my mind...
y in the 2 rs i had, e 2 gf all had a change of heart n like someone else at some pt in time...
i duno the ans...maebi i sucks as a bf ba...
or is it the norm for one party to haf a change of heart at some stage in a rs?
can someone ans me?

she sms me while i was having breakfast...she asked to meet me up for a chat..
tink she's trying to keep to her promise ba...
i got alot of qn to ask her...but maebi i had reached a stage where i duno wat else i can do...
wat's the pt of asking when maebi i dun even dare to hear some of the ans...
i duno....

going ocs for my dental ffi liao...
back to the place tt i m proud, reali proud to cum from...
To lead, To excel, To overcome

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home