Tuesday, February 21, 2006

.......

finali watched nba all star game live...
quite gd...the game was damned power...thou me quite surprise tt lebron james got mvp..
but the east fighted back from 21 pts down to win the game...quite a feat...tot dey we going to lose liao lor...miracle happen?
i duno...but i slowli dun believe in miracle liao...so tt last me all the way until lunch..
den it's newspaper n slp until i woke up jux in time to run...
saw some jobs in the classified..but now haven ord so dun dare to do lor
jux wan to ord peacefulli...so guess i wil jux hold until i ord ba
2dae ran abt 13km...from my hse to camp den back to my hse...n i din stop at all...
haha..drawing energy from sorrow n pain?maebi ba..
getting fitter n fitter...my jeans is now at my hip area..going to my backside liao...
feel like getting the levis jeans i saw...but dun wan to waste $...esp when i wan to go hols....
did a foto collage meant for my grandma last nite...but realise hard to print it out...
so guess will go n develop the fotos den do something nice for my grandma...
m i alwaes too late? it seem tt way to me...
supposed to tok to her 2nite...
den duno y i gave her e impression tt i dun wan to tok liao?
even if i dun wan to tok, i wont gif up the chance to c her...
ks told me tt he n his ex agree to met up once a mth to chat..very envious n jealous of him...
how i wish i can too...wonder y she's willing to met him den when she's wif me n now she's wif him n she die die dun wan to c me...isit bcos of the different characters tt we had?
had been depressed for abt 2wks liao ba...nvm been depressed for so long...
fuck man, qiyang u r a fucking loser...can u wake up ur fucking ideas? qiyang u r a fucker...
feel better now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home