Friday, February 17, 2006

need to wake up tmr earli

finali bk my driving test date thou abit late but better den nvm...on the 3 aug..at 2:45pm...at least i got the off peak hr timing...hope can pass on first try...
called s3 cos heard he looking for me..
den he kb to me tt my understudy abit cannot make it...
haiz guess need to go back n take a look tmr...told ben i going back in the morning
but how to wake up?
haf being waking up like 10 plus 11 daily...
my parents n sis all leave home quite earli..
saw her online again...3rd dae i din sms her or tok to her...
den reminded me of how she wld ask me to wake her up in the past so tt she can make it for those earli lesson..n her numerous offer den to wake me up in the morning if i need to...
n how i wld set my alarm to wake up me to call her frm my bed in camp den go back to slp again...
nvm la, if carn wake up tmr morning den go in the afternoon lor...
can start to c a v little bit of the v shape thingy near my hip liao
almost exercise daili n cut down on food intake...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home