Tuesday, February 14, 2006

edgar scolded me jux now

slept at ard 6am ba...tot i cld slp my dae away...but woke up at 10 plus...
when i dun wan to slp, i doze off,when i desperately wan to slp, i woke up...
wat the fuck is wrong wif me...
ocs motto is : to lead to excel n to overcome...
hope it will guide me through this diff period...to overcome my pain...
i wanted to keep myself occupied..so 2dae i read newspaper...settle my psc scholarship...trying to find jobs...
i oso send an email to nuh, stating tt i wld like to b a volunteer...rather do some meaningful work den keep tinking abt someone tt jux make me so sad...
jux hope her eyes heal asap
edgar jux scolded me for being so useless...guess maebi i m reali so useless ba...
y time passes so slowli?
carn dix v dae end...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home