Friday, July 07, 2006

keppel scholarship award ceremony...

yesterday was my keppel scholarship award ceremony....at jewel box at mount faber..
quite a nice day.....ideal dating place...for something new....
so naturally i tot of her....
turn out to b a v nice event....not super grand but enuf to make a lasting impression in me...
something tt i will remember for life....
e video was nice...thou i tink my part quite boring...sld haf brought my tkd black belt instead of e bk...but nvm la..it's over liao....
had e chance to tok to e top management n hence in e process neglected my family n edgar....
felt quite bad...
jux glad tt i got e scholarship n tt i m able celebrate dis success wif pple whom i consider impt in my life...
n made alot of contacts...e seniors scholars r so friendly..made us felt so at home...
romell n david even sae dey planning to org a get-togther for e scholars....
can tell tt e scholars r quite close to each other....
so i m glad to b able to join dis big family.....
n i got my 1st cheque from keppel...
a cool $10k....got e urge to spend to pamper myself....ipod video is on my mind....
die die..beta learn how to control myself...if not sure jia lat lor...
hope to get e fotos tt i took yest from keppel...
n e world is small sia..cos one of e scholars is my sis' classmate in jc...
n i got a free ride on e cable car too....
met winnie for dinner after tt....
fish n co at jp...n shocked tt she nvm eat fish n co b4 until yest....
quite a nice dinner...chat, haf fun...tease her for being short etc....
den we took a walk ard jp b4 i sent her back....
sent her back to her door step jux like wat i used to do but wif a diff identity liao....
den ltr she asked me if i will send other gers back like wat i did to her
n my ans is no....den i told her tt she's e 1st person besides my family tt i hope will b safe n happy everything n tt nothing eva happen to her....
perhaps she's oso e 1st person tt i will risk my life saving besides my family if i had to do so....
den she sae something tt surprise me....
she asked if i still luv her as much as b4...
i told her i duno how to ans tt...but deep down in my heart, i guess i do still luv her as much as b4...even thou i keep telling myself tt i mux treat her as a fren...
it's being so long liao....but e feelings is still der....
mayb it's wif her tt i finally learnt tt to like someone, u dun need to b wif her...jux need to noe tt she's safe n happy all e time can liao....
thou it's nice to b able to met up occassionally for a meal....glad tt she gave me e chance to do so...
n super happy to b able to spend one of my most impt days in my life wif her....even thou we r not together liao....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home