Friday, June 30, 2006

i mux wake up my idea

went for my bond signing on tue....
saw e other ger, shwu huey, in e lift...
dino e ger was her n was quite surprised when she called out my name...
hmm..i mux sae tt i m not surprised tt she's awarded e scholarship...
she can reali tok n she's v confident of herself....
hmm..n we going to e same sch...hmm...interesting...
but guess tt day, i dun feel like toking too much...
partly cos my leg quite suan tong....so not in e mood....
hope will heal by next thur...
my leg still abit swollen...hope e swell goes away asap....
n i managed to finish 1 book liao...
starting on my next bk....
2nite's match will b nice...but sad tt i carn join enyu n co for e match...
will b nice if i can..but carn...
hope argentina wins....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home