Wednesday, July 05, 2006

up til now i can still b jealous

got a sms from her in e morning asking me who i tink will win for e match ltr between france n por....
quite shocked tt she wan to bet...cos she not soccer fan
den she sae bet for fun...cos like dis world cup got quite a bit of surprises....
went to get my tie wif apple's help...
in e end, got a red tie..which i tink quite AA but quite nice....
oso i abit heck care e ceremony liao....duno y..abit no mood for it...
den came e small surprise...
i got jealous....abit la...
cos she sae she was like maid for dis past few days...
den i asked her y...so she told me tt her bf was sick for e past few days...n so she had to take care of him....
cum to tink abt it..guessed it's jux her style of showing tt she cared....
still remember tt time jux a wk after we got together, i fall sick...n she brought liang teh for me to drink cos she noe my throat not gd...after her lessons ended...
guessed if she can cum my hse, she will definitely cum my hse n take care of me den....
but now e situation not e same liao...
actuali when i concluded tt it's beta to break ur arm ( esp e right arm if u got a gf ), i had her in mind...cos i dreamt of how nice n how happy i will feel when i break my arm n carn feed myself n she can feed me....
but it's jux a dream....
after dis incident where i dislocated my ankle n torn my ligament, i reali tink tt health is v v v v impt....n i jux hope i stay healthy, illness free, injury free....
jux shocked tt i was jealous jux now...cos i dun get jealous v easili...
so wat does tt mean? i dun wan to noe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home