Monday, June 19, 2006

my dad

my dad took leave today...cos my leg injured...
den he brought me to c a sinseh at tiong bahru....
i cldn't walk when i woke up lor...n he almost had to carry me on his back to go c e sinseh...
but i decide to hop on my own...
e sinseh quite gd i hope....
he sae my ankle dislocated n e ligament / muscle ard my ankle tear abit ....
den when he pushed back my bone into place...i almost cried lor...
e pain is....i tink rather kill me suan le....
now at least my toes can move without pain liao...
but my ankle still damned pain...
miss all e nice food...
it will b nice if someone cld get any nice food for me...
but tink beta tt i dream abt it....
tink i spent abt 50bucks in total...20bucks on cab fare n 32 bucks for e sinseh...
mux pay back my parents...
actuali tinking back, my dad is almost perfect if he cld nag less...
but it's his character la...mayb i sld learn to accept it n tok more to him...
den my bond signing got postponed cos of my injury...to next wk...
tink cos a bit of trouble for kcl side n e other scholars...
so paiseh lor...but i reali cldn't walk der....
thur got medical checkup at ntu..duno how m i going to go der sia...
den fri got driving...how to drive wif my leg litat?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home