Sunday, June 25, 2006

arggghhhhhhhhhhhh

actuali i dun noe how to describe my feeling now....
noe tt she's not my gf now...n tt she got a bf now....n dey r v close....
y m i so upset....mayb cos i m now in pain n i hate dis injury of mine...
in e past can keep myself occupy den i wont go n tink so much...
den now i m stuck at home...nothing to keep me occupied so i m tinking too much again...
den when she sms me,i will b quite hapi to c her sms...
but it hurts when u look forward to e sms n it dun cum...
esp during e wkend...my guess is tt she wont sms me cos she's too hapi being wif her bf....
somehow or rather, even if e sms were to cum, it's during e wkdays....when her bf is not ard by her side....den again she sae she wan to save her sms...so der's a few sms tt i din reply her...cos no pt...
actuali i carn haf too high an expectation of her...
after all she is only a fren of mine...nothing more den tt....
when i gave her up, i jux wan her to b happi...she's happi now i guess...
so dun tink it's fair for me to ask for anymore....
guess i jux need to find a gf den will b fine liao....
but can i gif e new ger my whole heart? i felt sorry for e new ger if der's any....
god, pls let me recover soon k....
it's a torture...both mentali n phsysicali

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home