Sunday, July 02, 2006

haiz...brazil lose

saw e eng match...den went to bed after tt...tinking tt brazil will ko france easili...
but woke up to a shock tt france ko brazil instead...
tt goes my chance of wearing e brazil jersey in e semi final....
so now both my favourite south american team were out of e world cup....
ger vs italy .....france vs portugal.....
i tink it will b a ger vs france final....
n ger will win cos dey r at home...
my leg is getting beta...can do more funni stuff liao...
jux dun let winnie noe can liao...
if not she sae she will scare to death b4 i fully recover
still carn reali run...but can do gentle jumping....tink by next wk sld b ok liao...
i hope....but still need to gif my grading a miss...nvm la...
suck thumb...n gif me e chance to focus on other things first...
when i fully recover, e first thing i wan to do is to go for a run n e first person i wan to c is my grandma...
haven seen her for 2 wks liao...dun tink she can remember me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home