Sunday, June 18, 2006

my grandpa n grandma bdae present

i gave a real surprising bdae present to my grandma n grandpa for their bdae...
i came home wif my leg bandaged up n it shocked dem abit....
injured myself during my usual sun morning basketball game...
i stepped on someone's feet...how suay can i get...
n prior to tt, i was telling my cousin tt if u sprained ankle, RICE is gd...cos i read it on e newspaper b4 i left my hse for e bball game...
mux b a curse...
n i tink e sinseh sucks...regret going der...tink tmr i sld go c e other sinseh tt i frequent often...
but how e hell m i going to hobble der?
n i mux sae here...
i n in SOOOOO mucHHHHH PAINNNNNNNNNNN....
cos carn tell anyone....so let it blog it out...
ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
called winnie to let her noe of my injury...
initially dun wan to let her noe....cos not v nice...
but still called her cos i carn stand my dad n relatives nagging n i m in too much pain liao
hence i need to hear a smoothing voice...so i called her...
she sounded a bit 'cold'....
den after tt sms her oso no reaction...
guess me jux a bit fan ba....tt's y i m blogging abt my pain here...
tell her oso duno if she will react...
i slp oso can feel e pain lor...mux go n find some painkillers....
i shall blog abt my video shooting experience some other time...
e ankle injury jux spoil my mood for anything=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home