Thursday, June 22, 2006

my leg haven recovered yet

arghhhh
it's being 4 days liao n i can only limped ard my hse....
wondered how long will i take to recover from dix injury...
i carn stand e boredom liao....
i haf being lying on e bed e whole day n i m so sick of it liao...
but der's nothing for me to do n nothing i can do....
tink dis injury reali cum at a wrong time man...
not when i haf my tkd grading on 8 july n my driving pract test on e 3 aug....
starting to curse n swear....but dix is not me....
i dun like to gif in....
hate it when i carn do anything abt it....
n i m starting to lose faith in e sinseh....while i tink he's not tt bad....
but he seem to be holding back, not reali wan to treat me....seem like he wan to cheat my money by keep asking me to go back for check up....
n serious i wonder if e bone is back in place liao...
cos got a feeling tt it's still a bit out of place....
tok for quite a while wif winnie on msn n guesses tt managed to lighten up my mood abit....
let's hope tmr will b beta....
i reali hope so...
n der's alot of food i wan to eat....will b nice if someone cld buy dem for me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home