Sunday, July 09, 2006

it was a nice chat, isn't

last night was nice...hmm...tink it's more den nice....
had a v long chat wif winnie from ard 1plus to ard 3plus..close to 4am....
tot i nvm had e chance of chatting wif her for so long....
duno y but jux had e feeling tt eva since we broke up, we carn chat for long over e phone or face to face cos will feel awkward....
n tt it's beta to chat on msn or thru sms....
so i was surprised tt i cld chat wif her for so long last night n it was an enjoyable chat...thou we did touch on some sensitive topics....
told her how i felt abt certain things like actuali i was hoping tt she will cum visit me when i was injured n she told me actuali she wanted etc but a few things was holding her back...
den she used a v cute tone to ask me if i was angry wif her for not cuming to visit me when i was injured...so cute n sweet lor e voice...
den she told me tt everytime she n her bf mentioned abt me, dey will confirm quarrel...
n actuali i felt bad in a certain way tt dey quarrel over me...
partly bcos i reali got dix hatred for quarrel...
n she told me tt actuali her bf did request her to ignore me foreva...
which is something tt i can understand but will nvm ask my ger to do so...
i noe tt she like her bf...but some how or rather, i had e feeling tt a small part of e reasons y she wif him is bcos she noe tt her bf will break down if she's not wif him n she dun wan to c her bf breakdown...
so i was asking myself is it true love anot...i duno..i din ask her..
mayb i will ask her one day....
tink she's like e sophie in e 7pm show on channel u from wed to fri
cos she got a prince n a knight....
suddenly felt der's some similarity between me n owen....i told her tt....
she asked if i eva wanted anything in return for everything i did for her...
n i sae jux treat me as ur gd fren, cum to me when u haf prob, let me noe when u need someone to b der, dun ignore me, haf meal occassionally...
went to take a bk from her 2dae after my tuition...
it was a fast one..she passed me e bk n left...
i stood der for a while, tinking abt e past...n finali i decide to head towards e bus stop...
so as usual i will look up to her hse n i was surprised to c her der...
i jux smiled at her n den walked off...
den after i walked for a while, she came running behind me...
so she accompanied me to e bus stop
it was nice chatting wif her at e bus stop...
so nice tt i purposely missed e first bus tt came...
guessed it was a nice wkend...
n tt i carn asked for much....
thx ger=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home