Tuesday, July 11, 2006

im tinking abt alot of things

actuali i dun noe how to explain my tots now...
had a bad dream last night..dreamt tt my sis murdered someone n i m going to lose my sis foreva....n i hate e feeling...
den it made me wondered tt if i had treated my sis well enuf..
well it's true tt i bought her alot of things she like...but m i knowing her well enuf???
i guess der's alot of room for improvement...
while e dream reali scared me, at least it made me realise one thing...
i hate to lose any 1 tt's impt to me...
tt's y i sms winnie in e morning to tell her to take care of herself
cos i guess i dun wan to lose her too...
had dinner wif her again...
dix time at bukit timah...e 3rd time we had being der....
n e silly ger sae she got craving for western food...
n i managed to guess which western food she always eat...haha
e dinner was nice...in fact every moment i had wif her was nice...except for 21 nov night...
while i mux admit tt i still regret e decision i made tt night...
but i accepted e fact tt i can only b her knight n not her prince....
she sae tt she's a soft hearted ger....
i noe tt...she sae tt she's touched by my actions cos she sae even some bf dun do such things
but so wat if she's touched...
while i still dream i can make up for wat i did to her...
but i nvm wanted to cum in between dem....
i alr felt so bad tt dey quarrel often bcos of me....
but felt her bf sld b relieved at e fact tt she had chosen him...
n he sld haf basic trust in his gf...
envy him tt he got a nice ger...cos she's e type of ger tt u noe u can settle down wif n e type of guai ger all parents like to c....
n he sld noe every body has a past...
wat's impt is now n e future...
i jux hope dey dun quarrel so often over me or any other matter...
n mayb i can only b e knight tt will always protect e princess
n b der only when she needs him....while e knight carries on wif his own life....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home