Thursday, February 23, 2006

a sad dae but suddenli got a bit of focus in life

hmm
woke up 20 min into the barcelona vs chelsea game...but i watched the whole match n i m glad tt o did so...
barcelona is jux superb....messi, e'too, ronaldinho....wat a triangle attack...chelsea was beaten flat at stamford bridge....haha...chelsea loser...yeah...
tink besides liverpool, barca is the other team tt i like bcos of their style of football...it's all abt flair n they r quite humble compared to chelsea....liverpool soccer jersey will b by adidas for the next season..tink will b damned nice...if reali nice, i will get it...cos tink the current reebok jersey quite ugly...c how lor...
went to c my grandma 2dae b4 my driving...but her mood v bad...maebi it's bcos she's waken up from her slp by the pple der to go eat some food...she raised her voice at me, bang the table, wanted to hit me...i nvm seen her litat in my whole life...e grandma i noe alwaes care for me n dote me...isit bcos she dun recognise me? i duno..but i m reali v sad after tt...but der's no one i can tok to except to blog...i jux stand at the platform in clementi mrt n stare into the empty space...i m reali v sad..jux duno wat to sae...kept tinking y did it happen tt way...in the past, if i m still wif her, i wld haf called her to tell her how i feel den...perhaps i need someone to console me to tell me it's not my fault...she's the onli 1 i tok to abt my grandma n e onli person i brought to c my grandma b4...but in the end, i din call her or sms her to tell her abt e treatment i jux got frm my grandma...she's busy wif her work n guess she's no longer interested in listening to wat happen to me le ba...
during the driving lesson, i drove quite fast...hit 60km/h...cos sad n dun feel gd den want to vent my frustration n surprisingly, i managed to change my gear quite smoothli..funny...
eva since last nite, i was tinking who the fark is 'qweqweqwe' the person tt left a msg in my blog...
onli my close army frens noe my blog, like ks, edgar, terrence, luke etc...
dun tink this 'qwe' is some one close to me...den how cum he noe my blog?
dun tink it's her...
der's onli 3 possibility i can tink of...
(1) some one tt duno me, n i duno ie jux happen to c my blog
(2) boon ping...(but he quite straightforward n will dare to put his name)
(3) her bf...she viewed my blog b4 n perhaps she din delete her internet history n her bf happened to c it when he's at her hse since her laptop is her com...
actuali wanted to ask her...but dun wan to make her tink too much...
c c lor...opinion is an asshole...i dun care wat u tink...jux dun mess wif me too much...
ks called me n told me tt his ex told him tt she may still haf a bit of feelings for him...while she's still attached...
y does it alwaes happen dix way?
someone will haf a change of heart while in a rs...
i told him i dun quite like dix kind of ger...cos i experienced it twice liao...but tink it from another pt of view, everyone has their rights to like someone tt dey tink suits dem...
n like wat i sometimes sae: a 3rd party in the rs is jux so tt e guy or ger can haf 1 more choice...as long as dey r not married can liao..
isit wrong to tink it dis way? maebi i sld try to b the person tt haf a change of heart in a rs...
sounds like a fucker rite?
i m going for tkd training 2nite...apr got grading n den july...
so i swear i will get my black belt den...jux need to get use to sparring n get my flexibility back den will b ok liao...jux need a few trg sessions...den i will go ntu n spar for their tkd team..gd way to vent ur fustration...miss kicking sandbag...
tink tmr mux go coffee bean wif papers n pen n do some review of my life...abit messy n lack of focus...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home