Sunday, February 12, 2006

had tears in my eyes again

went to c grandma 2dae...
she was v hapi to c me...tok alot to me...keep asking wat level i m studying now n how old i m...
she sae my watch v nice...n oso spend a few moments watching the bracelet i m wearing...
i ask her if she noe who i m, she sae i m her eldest grandson...not reali true
but at least she noe tt i m her grandson...i had tears in my eyes den...
y did i cried / haf tears in my eyes so easili recently huh?
tink winnie was the onli person tt saw my grandma b4...
if i eva haf a 21 bdae celebration, i will wan grandma to cum n celebrate wif me...i wan to take a foto of her wif my bdae cake n my famili....
maebi tt's my bdae wish ba

she sae tt i m quite aggressive
n it is frightening her...
maebi i sld jux let it b n hope we can b together again n not frighten her litat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home