Thursday, February 09, 2006

she sae b4

jux finish my workout...
the stupid rain spoilt my plan to go for a punishing run
but the workout oso quite punishing...
my arm n stomach ache after it...
but it doesn't hurt like the way my heart ache every moment...
i remember she ask me b4 if i believe in fighting for the things i wan...
i told her den tt 'if it's meant to be, it will be'...
so i dun believe in fighting hard for the things i wan
but now maebi my mindset change abit ba...
while if it's meant to be, it will still be...
howeva, if we wait for it to happen, waiting is a v painful process...
so y not speed up the process by trying hard n making effort to get the things i like...
now i wan to try...i dun wan to wait for her to cum back...
i wan to woo her back...can gif me the chance to do so???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home