Wednesday, February 08, 2006

luckili i blog

tink it's lucki tt i haf a blog, if not tink i wld haf gone crazy by suffocating all my feelings inside my heart n not letting it out....
after e painful msn chat wif her in the afternoon, i went to slp...
tink i lost control of my feelings during the chat n guess it had hurt her feelings...
onli realise this after i woke up...
cos feel slightli better after my nap...n hence can tink better...with a rationale mind...
thus i msg her to tell her tt i m sorry..
den i felt it wld b better if i call her to tell her tt i m sorry...more sincere
so i called her...
she's not at home...
at tt pt of time, i wonder if she went out cos i haf hurt her..
i felt so bad..
i called her hp n she's outside watching a movie...
next thing tt cum to my mind...is she alone watching e movie ( if so, tink i hurt her alot, but she told me b4 tt she dun like to watch movie alone, jux like me )
so i dun tink so...
is she watching wif her bf?
i dun wan to noe...
everytime when i tot of her, i m tinking of wat's she doing now n it reali hurt when i kept tinking tt she's wif her bf...
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
in wat ways i carn b comapred to her current bf...
keep tinking abt the v dae surprise tt i had in mind for her...
it's sad tt i can onli tink n not show it to her....................
i m now sad, hurt n i m losing control of myself.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home