Thursday, February 09, 2006

now i noe how she felt den

now i noe how she felt den....
had a initial v intense chat last nite den a relac chat all the way from 12plus until 2plus...
b4 tt was a counselling session by edgar who made me realise a few things....
she sae alot of things....alot of things tt i duno
if she had told me all these in the past, i swear wif my heart n soul tt i will pay alot more attention to her n spend alot more time wif her...
y she din tell me all these....
wat edgar sae is true...
i haf being v cruel to her...
i gave her up ( when i sldn't haf gif her up to the other guy, der's no 'i gif up this ger to u' thing in a rs)....she had tears when i told her at the bus stop tt dae to forget me n go back to her ex....
i haf hurt her....reali bad...
tot e time in taiwan can help me to forget her...i reali wan to msg her, tok to her, ask her how is she, n tell her i miss her reali badly....der were times in taiwan when i looked at the sms she sent n tink of the times we had together...
but i din msg her....
edgar asked me to imagine her pain of waiting for my sms while i was in taiwan...
letting a ger wait for so long is damned painful to the ger...
she told me tt she tot i reali 4get her liao...n y i onli tell her now tt i still like her n carn forget n wan to get back wif her when she's alr wif her bf now...
she sae tt she dun wan to hurt her bf now...dun wan to c me depressed again...
duno y i got a feeling tt she's wif him partly bcos she dun wan to c him depressed...
den how abt me....
in the past she will alwaes sms me n ask me to sms her when i m free...
i dun tink i sms her tt often....waiting is a painful thing....
i m experiencing it now...waiting every moment for a call or a sms from her...
but it's not cuming...waiting is a painful process...i noe how she felt den...
i m sorry..reali sorry...i will b a gd bf if u eva gif me the chance again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home