Friday, February 24, 2006

first tkd trg

ok so i went for my first tkd lesson...2yr break reali quite damaging...
my basic still der...
power of my kick drop by 50%
left kick totali gone...
knowledge of pattern totali gone...
sparring speed totali gone...
reaction time oso bcum longer liao...which is a no no in sparring...
mux make it like a reflex action...
ok so i got abt 5 wks to train b4 my grading on the 9 apr...
so i decide liao..tue, thur n fri nite will b tkd trg...
reali wan to get my black belt by july...
den wear my adidas black tkd gee and my adidas tkd shoes...
sky sae his gf brought him the tkd shoe liao...
haha...make me jealous abit...but i hapi for him la...at least he found someone i like...
2dae i dun reali dare to spare..lost the courage to spar...so my sparring sucks until i tink i dun deserve to wear the brown belt...
nvm la...train hard lor...i can do it in the past n i can do it now...jux gif me time...
thou maebi time not on my side...
4mth plus to 5 mth b4 my black belt grading...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home