Tuesday, December 19, 2006

1st five stitches of my life

haiz..my first interhall basketball match ended in 5 stitches on my forehead, near my eye brow...
disfigured for life liao lor...thou most of them sae i look more man with the scar...
so i must try to c it in a possible light lor....
i will try...
jux hope the wound recover fast cos i carn do much training with the wound ard as i have to keep the wound dry...
which is v sad lor, esp when i m such an active person n i m dying to get tanned n get fit n this stupid injury came to spoil all my plans..
hrm as for my taekwondo trg, i think i really have to train harder if i dun wan to make a fool of myself during the competition in mar n tt is provided i m selected for the competition cos there's quite a few brown belts ard...
xmas is coming n i can get to celebrate it with her...
so happy lor...looking forward to that day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home