Thursday, November 30, 2006

21st birthday

i m now officially an adult...
hrm...
had a mini celebration at home..had my favourite steamboat...
lots of ang bao n my dad did a gold pendant for me..it cost almost 300 bucks..cos real gold...
tt's quite expensive lor...felt bad cos my dad is not earning alot..
my godfather gave me a small golden key despite the fact that he's not so financially stable...
so i was pretty speechless when i saw the gold pendant n key...
thinking back, i was really quite fortunate to have such a caring family, esp my dad n my mum...
somehow or rather, i felt bad cos i don't think i treat them v well...
i promise i will treasure my loved ones alot more from this moment onwards...
n i want to say thanks to my sis for getting me a nice jacket...n also my buddy for getting me a nice wallet that i really like...think there's more to come..haha..i m still waiting
however, there's one thing i regret...i din get to spend abit of time with my grandma...i totally forget abt it cos i kept thinking that i need to go gym...i should go shoot myself for making such a mistake...
i swear i will go visit my grandma tmr...it's being so long since i last seen her liao..

hrm..finished my exams on mon...slacked for 2days liao..i guess i sld do something more useful, starting from 30 nov 06..
for the past2 days. i have being sleeping until like 10plus 11...n spent quite abit of time playing FM too...i must be careful not to b addicted to it...

lastly i want to say happy birthday to myself...
u r a big boy liao...need to grow up n be responsible for every thing u do that will affect yourself n more importantly others...

i promise i will b a better person that will continue to fly high, aim high but not forgetting my roots and repaying all those that treat me well cos without them , i wont b who i m today....esp my parents n family n also the special ger in my heart...

thx all for ur presence in my life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home