Tuesday, November 21, 2006

i m back again

wah..exactly 1 month since i last blogged...
tt's quite long...haha...
having exams now...2 papers down, 2 more to go as of now..
hrm..think i m stressing myself over this exam ba...cos don't know what's the standard that keppel wants as it's not stated in the bond deed...
but then again, sldn't we try our best in every thing we do???
soon, the exams will b over and i can celebrate my 21 bdae..
hrm, did i use the wrong word ie celebrate?
cos everyone is busy with exams..so think maybe there's a chance that my bdae will b over just like that...
think i m going to pamper myself on my 21st bdae...
plan to spend ard 200 bucks to buy presents for myself...
haha..sounds pathetic..but never mind, it's ok..
jux passed my driving test last tue..so happy..
actuali i know that my driving skills is ok...my instructor said i was suay to get the 'Foo' guy as my tester...
tt's y i hate this kind of exam..cos sometimes it's not based on skills...but luck, if the tester is nice or he likes u anot...
still don't understand why i failed my black belt test...
but nvm, i will make sure i pass my black belt test next yr apr...
wonder if i sld upload my bdae wish list anot?
as not alot of people know i blog...
don't know la..c how first..
ok..i m tired..off to sleep liao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home