Wednesday, November 22, 2006

just for my buddy

hrm..ok.this entry is dedicated to my buddy...

my 21st birthday wishlist (subjected to changes)

first on my list will be toyota vios and mitsubishi lancer...( i m willing to forgo all other present jux for this )

the rest are as follows (not in order of merits / desire to have them)
- braun buffel wallet ( i just like that bull...haha)

- liverpool jersey with Kuyt's name and number behind ( how can i be a liverpool fan when i don't even have their jersey?? so this is long overdue liao )

- g200 business bag

- a nice bag for uni schooling purposes

- a nice laptop bag that fits my fujitsu laptop well..(it's a 14 inch laptop, FYI)

- a nice sweater so that i can fee ur warmth while i m cold inside the lect theatre

- a nice leather watch to go along with my metallic Guess watch

- Zara / topman / g2000 vouchers so that i can go shopping during the dec holidays

- 1 yr men's health subscription (i lead a healthy lifestyle if u guys are not aware of it)

- a nice asics DS trainer ( it's time to retire my current DS trainer after my standard chartered 21km run. it has being a loyal servant)

- Cash ( i can never bring myself to reject this particular gift..provided it's of decent amt)

Special items
( these are items that i term as 'would b nice to have' and it will definitely makes my day )

so i proudly present to you my special items:

1) oakley shades

2) ipod video or ipod nano

hrm...i guess that's all for now ba...

so buddy, i gave u alot of choices liao..happy choosing=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home