Monday, December 04, 2006

standard chartered marathon

went for my maiden standard chartered run last sun too...
woke up early lor at 430am...the opportunity cost of the run is my sleep n also the liverpool match at 11pm on sat..cos have to slp early n wake up early...
hrm..the aim of the run was to complete the run..so i achieved my aim..
thou i felt that the running route was a bit boring cos we ran past quite alot of construction sites..so not much scenery to view..so abit sian..
n the baggage collection at the end was also quite messy...
singaporean did what they do best: monkey c monkey do..
no one bother to find out which queue is for which number group...
so in the end it's only 1 queue...disaster...
but the water supply was plentiful which is gd...
kept myself hydrated thru out the race...
post race: my knee hurt like crazy...think it's partly cos my body not properly conditioned n also my running pace was slow thus putting alot of pressure on my knees...
hope it will b ok...
next yr aim is to complete the 1st marathon of my life...
n to jio pple to pei me...haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home