Monday, October 23, 2006

wat a lousy wk i had

guess dis the worst wk i haf for dis yr ba
1st i got a B for my quiz and the tutor was not able to convince me tt his ans is correct...
next skb gave me B+ for my mkting presentation instead of A cos he sae i used too much 'ok' in my present n he admit he mayb bias...
i was too sick to argue back den but i told myself i dun need a gm of a hotel to tell me tt i m gd...
if i can convince a panel of senior management from keppel, the CEO of Natsteel, a prof from nus and 2 prof from smu tt i m gd enuf for dem, i dun need to prove myself to a gm....
m i too arrogant when i sae dis?
maybe ba...
den i fall sick from wed to sat....fever tt's on off...so xin ku lor...
n it affected my trg for the half marathon on 3 dec..arrrgggghhh
n i got e bad news tt i failed my black belt grading...sian diao lor...
den i aimed to finish stats case by fri but carn...
wanted to eat mac in sch on fri at 1030pm n tot tt it will still b opened...
but i guess when things r not going my way for e whole wk, nothing will go right
n i realised mac was closed at 9pm tt day cos eve of deepavali...
how suay can i get...
den jux now liverpool played like shit against man u...
i dun understand y tt sucks so much dis season when dey r supposed to b challenging for title
n it seemed tt every time i watched dem played 'live', dey sure lose lor...
m i a jinx???
guessed tt sumed up my wk ba....
wat a lousy wk...
hope next wk will be beta...
like wat i always said,
when u hit the bottom, the only way left is up...
i hope it's true for me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home