Wednesday, October 11, 2006

it's time to blog

ok...slept at 5am dis morning n actuali wanted to wake up at 8am
thou i duno y i wan to torture my body n brain until litat
haha..but in e end my body rules and i slept until 10am...
hate life after recess...it's all abt quiz and projects....n throw in oso my black belt grading test and n soon-to-cum driving test...
n e exam is so freaking near n yet i dun haf a clear idea wat i m studying...
sounds quite bad rite???
it's bad!
n yest murphy's law came thru
watever cld go wrong went wrong yest morning
i woke up late for a appointment wif someone and i lost my specs while i rushed der to meet tt person...
i hooked e specs onto my jeans and for e 1st time since i can remember, my specs actuali dropped off
carn believe how suay i m lor...
but i guess it's fate tt such things happened...
cos actuali it's abt time tt i change my specs...
used it for ard 2 yrs liao....still using it cos i dun wan to waste $, esp when it's not high up on my priority list...
yup...as a result i got myself a pair of specs yest n oso 1 pair of contact lenses
n once again, i overspent for dis mth...bcos of e specs and contact lenses
i will try harder next mth not to overspend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home