Monday, December 04, 2006

my wonderful bdae book from the ger i like

winnie celebrate my bdae for me on last sun...
she prepared quite a few surprises for me in my hall room...
1st is a nice bdae cake den an interesting powerpoint slideshow...
next is the highlight of the show...
a nice book tt's handmade by her...as i was reading the 1st 2 pages, i have tears in my eyes...
really touched me a lot...i was quite speechless lor...
din know that she did so much things for me...
to gather all my family members, my 4g gang n my army click's wishing all in 1 book...
i wld sae it's a real big project lor, esp when she's having her exams too...
now i sort of understand how she felt when i pass her the book on 2 aug 06...
sld b roughly the same feeling ba
the meal at new york new york was gd cos of her presence...the food there is ok la..can eat...
wan to sae thx to all that contributed the notes to the book....
special thx to edgar, jy, jeff n enyu n not to forget, my wonderful sister....
i m jux gald that i have found u ger...in my life...
thx for all u have done for me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home