Thursday, June 01, 2006

so touched

went to geng lin's hse for bbq wif 1d1...
so nice...n now i understand y some teachers can teach 4eva...
e satisfaction tt u get when ur students learnt, listen to u n appreciate wat u did for dem is something tt money carn buy...
got this cute army soldier alarm clock from my science rep...
guess will use it to decorate my hostel....
den dey did a burn video for me oso n gwen...
a video of the farewell bash dey gave us on our last day....
so touched...thou the video is not v clear....but was touched by their effort...
haven reali took a foto wif the whole class....guess will go back 1 day when sch reopens to take the foto...
tink i will smile in my sleep 2nitE=)
dey r jux so sweet...
thx 1d1 for all these sweet memories...ur class remind me of my sec class....
take care n all e best to every single one of u=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home