Friday, May 26, 2006

nice day

went to keppel again on thur...
tot it will b a half a day event n actuali i was looking forward to eating my kfc for lunch at jp...
but e thing drag until 2plus...
but tink dey did tried v hard to persuade me n huang hui to change our mind...
dey got 5 scholars ( 3 young scholars, 2 senior scholars) and the MD n the executive director for HR to tok to us....
din noe we meant so much to dem...
even romell, one of the young scholars sae tt it speaks volume of us when the top management is so willing to arrange all these jux for me n huang hui...
me alr tot out the path i wanted...
i will still do accountancy...den 3 yrs at off shore n marine to gain experience...
at the end of my bond, i will try to go over to keppel corp...
jux accepted my scholarship on fri
2dae was oso my last day in sch...
as much as i may not like the attitude of most of the students,
i will still treasure the memories i had der...
esp the mini surprise tt 1d1 gave me...
i was indeed touched...cos din expect it...
guessed i carn haf much complain over these 10wks of experience...
thx 1d1..it has been v interesting n fun teaching u guys=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home