Wednesday, May 17, 2006

my 100th blog

this is my 100th blog...is it a milestone?mayb...
but i m not v hapi 2dae...so frustrated wif teaching
wonder if i can last until next fri...tinking of ways of how to skip sch n jux relax myself...
dun gif so much damned abt the 65 bucks per day
got into keppel final round...together wif huang hui...
tmr going down to smu for 2nd round interview...
still waiting for agd to call me..tink sld b by this wk ba...
tink sld b able to get the scholarship...i hope so....
went for my nuh training 2dae...a visit to the phsychatric ward
tink will reali b an experience dealing wif the phsychatric patients...
nvm deal wif dem n i mux sae not alot of pple haf a chance to interact wif dem...
hope it will turn out to b ok...n a gd experience...
next wed is officiali my 1st session wif dem...
den mayb 2 months plus ltr tranSfer to the children's ward for some other experiences...
tt's my plan...
yeah..tmr got tkd..tink now tkd reali bcum an impt part of my life lor
partly cos of the close bond i haf wif some of the pple like sky, joey n angeline.. n everytime i c bryan i will feel hapi...
looking forward to the nanyang ger's high demonstration

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home