Friday, May 19, 2006

i wont forget tt kick on my face

this is my 101 blog..howeva, it's not a hapi one...
went for tkd trg today...got off the bus at teh wrong bus stop....
bad omen...reali sld haf believe it...for the first time i got off at the wrong bus stop n guess wat happened after tt?
during trg, i sparred wif this 2nd dan guy who is going for his 3rd dan soon...guess v much older den us...
b4 we sparred, he sae lac...jux show technique, dun go hard...
so i relac, keep doing alot of kick...wanting to improve my attacking techniques...
den he suddenly did a turning kick to my face....n i gana...
fuck man...tot dun go for the face during trg?
this e first time i gana kick in my face....it's not tt pain...
jux tt my mouth got uclers n a little bit swollen....
i duno wat to sae...
thou i mux sae tt he is a gd fighter....
sky sae i believe him too easili liao...in e sense tt he sae jux play technique, dun go hard...
carn believe a 2nd dan dun mean his words...
even mr ong sae he saw me spar for the initial part n he noe i m jux using techniques....
during e sparring, e 2nd dan ask me i so confident abt my face ar, dun need to guard it..
i was quite surprised by his question..cos tot dun aim head...
he is not like louis...louis go for the head...but he will jux put his leg der on ur face...to show u tt he can get u in ur face...
but this kick wake me up n made me realise i m still not so gd in my sparring....
super lot of areas for improvement....
suddenly felt tt i m lousy...actuali after sparring wif ronald, i got the feeling tt i m improving...
cos ronald is the type of guy tt wont relac one during sparring...
but this 2nd dan made me questioned my skills...
i will strive for improvement....i swear...i wan to reach his level...gif me time n i will do it
angeline gave me 2 dragonflies 2dae after trg...
quite nice...so touched by her actions...now i m jux wondering where sld i put those 2 dragonflies....
all in all, i wont forget today...
oh ya.. i went for my scholarship interview at smu...
tink i performed not bad....sld b able to get e smu scholarship...
after den i will decide which uni i will go....
i wont eva forget the kick...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home