Sunday, May 21, 2006

my mum

2dae my mum tok to me n my sis...
she sae tt if e both of us go stay hostel, den the hse will b v lonely...
her words made me haf 2nd thoughts about staying in hostel....
n now i m confused....she like v sad...how...
if i was still wif winnie in the past, she wld haf gave me gd advice n made me c things from a diff pt of view...
even if she carn, jux by hugging her can make me forget my problems at least for tt moment...
tt's how wonderful n how impt she is to me...
but i mux tell myself it's all in the past liao...
den i m wondering if i sld buy assessment books for xinyi...
but she got alot liao leh...dun wan to stress her...sld i or sld i not?
thou it may seem 2 many tt i made decisions pretty fast but der r times where i m lost n tt's where winnie cum into e pict...
tmr is mon..sian...i dun wan to go 2 sch....
tink it's a waste of my time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home