Monday, May 15, 2006

99th entry

wah...times fly..this is my 99th entry liao..so fast
tink blogging is reali a gd thing....i can nvm imagine me writing a diary...
so girlish..n sissy...but blogging is gd...can sae wateva i wan to sae...
went for trg on sat...at simei again..this time i took a train der..
wakao..e journey almost kill me lor...so boring...
den i strike lottery on my way 2 simei green...
took e same bus as angeline n her mum...carn believe my luck lor
den i so scared of her tt i dun dare to call her aunty..
so in the life, she stunned me by saying ' y, duno how to call aunty ar'
i was shocked lor..wat a way to start trg...
angeline's bro din cum for trg...tink it's better tt way...can train better n at peace...
wore my adidas black belt gi for the first time..
thou not season, but v comfortable to wear...n somehow, i can spar better wif tt...haha
so weird rite?haha
but din get to spar much until e end of the train...
2 on 2 sparring...me partner angeline vs sky n joey...
tot i wont get my gi dirty...haiz..in e end still black cos of the sparring..partly cos everytime i tried to protect her from sky or joey den e 2 of dem will attack me...
but at least tt ger not so bad..got liang xin..will sms while i was on my way back to thx me for trying to shield her n ask if i m ok...quite nice...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home