Tuesday, May 23, 2006

hope it will b fine

went for my keppel final round of interview...
duno y i was abit nervous when i went into the room...was shivering...
tt's quite unusual....guess it went v smoothly except for the part where they asked me y i wan to study accountancy...
i gave my reasons but i dun tink i answered the qn v well...
only 7 people made it to the final round..last yr dey awarded 5 scholarships...
wonder this yr how will it goes...hope everything will turn out to b fine...
i guessed it's a 50-50 chance tt i will get it...
dun wan to give myself too much hope.....
funni leh..the agd haven replied...sometimes no news means gd news rite?
i hope it works tt way...
dis 2 days i m like in a mini crisis...
i slept my 2 afternoons away...
dun even feel like dragging myself out of the bed to go for a run or do weights...
is this the sign of burn out?
i duno..but i hope not...tink i haf slept enuf liao...
i mus start to get myself together...n start to exercise again n do those things tt i m supposed to do....
hope i get gd news from the various sholarships board...
i jux need 1 to make my day=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home